Wednesday, 7 December 2016


I'm trying out Gab, a fairly new Twitter-equivalent founded by a conservative Christian who supports free speech, even free speech he doesn't agree with. With Twitter increasingly purging haters patriots, racists realists and fake news truth, Gab seems to be emerging as a haven for conservative dissent.

So I'll try it out for a while. Let me know if you find it useful or interesting. Not sure if I can figure out a way to integrate it into the main web page here. We'll see.

DiversityMachtFrei

2 comments:

  1. Sí, me han dicho que es una alternativa opción segura.

    Perfecto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good medium, but at the moment somewhat more basic than Twitter however the owner/developer has posted updates he plans for the future so I'm sure it will develop well.

    ReplyDelete