Friday, 1 January 2016


I've reworked the news streams a bit. The service I was using before, Delicious, wasn't very reliable and took a long time to update. I've found another way of doing the same thing which updates much faster but has a limit of 10 articles. To work round that, I've decided to do multiple streams segregated by topic rather than a single meta-collection as before.

Feedback is welcome.

If anyone wants to create a similar article list or lists on other relevant topics for inclusion on the site let me know, perhaps on a per country or per language basis (non-English languages), and I will explain to you what you need to do. Essentially, you just press a button on your browser to auto-save an article you are reading to the list. So it's relatively effort-free.

1 comments:

  1. I like the new format but PLEASE stop it moving, it's giving me motion sickness and making it an annoyance having to keep my cursor in the box to stop it.

    I do appreciate all you do but I feel this is honest feedback that is genuinely beneficial. The worst part is it's asynchronous so even as I am typing this I can feel myself getting distracted.

    ReplyDelete