Monday, 7 December 2015


Mineo by zakalwe2

A couple of weeks ago I subtitled a video from Italian that showed Muslim asylum seekers expressing approval of the Paris attacks. After the subtitling, I appended an advert for this website and uploaded it to DailyMotion. On that site I can see it has been viewed 373 times. Then, browsing the French site Fdesouche.com today, I see the same video with my subtitling in English but with the website advert removed. It was being hosted by YouTube, posted by a user called InHocSignoVinces. It's clearly exactly the same video with the website advertisement clipped off. There it has 20,000+ pageviews.

So, rather than just post a simple embed link, someone has gone to the bother of downloading the video then editing it to lop off the advert at the end just in case the unwary "Islamophobe" should be led to a site that is also critical of Jews. This is shameful but revealing. When I create videos like this in future, I will look for ways to embed the website advert in the video itself to prevent this kind of pirating.


5 comments:

  1. Those bastards! You should be able to add a video after the fact using VLC media player, on any OS. Otherwise it depends on the operating system you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant add a watermark not video.

      Delete
  2. The videos are OK to start.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. CZ: I have no technical expertise to offer you in this matter; only to say that clearly you are having quite an effect on this jewish-front con of "counter-jihad". Perhaps some readers might consider visiting those infamous cj sites and attempting to post dispassionate and factual info on the jewish position re destruction of freedom of speech, right to bear arms, hate speech legislation, support for miscegenation and multiculturalism, etc. Such comments may never appear on these sites, but the very volume and factual nature of them will prove highly disquieting and that in turn leads to a further imbalance in the cj sites' own articles and discussions. It is a way of forcing them into outing themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried and am instantly blocked and then banned. I also mention Jewish involvement everywhere but whereas 2 or 3 years ago I was simply dismissed as an anti-semite, now I get "likes" and upvotes for talking about it frankly.

      Even sites funded by Jews in the US like PJmedia and WND (world net daily, a putatively Christian site) immediately ban any disparaging use of the term "Jew".

      Delete